Ok, so two very momentous things happened today. one good one bad.. I'll start with the bad and get it out of the way
Well my favorite nominee for Supreme Court withdrew from the nominations and I have to admit I'm pretty sad. She seemed really cool and I really respected the stuff she had to say. Plus she was a hard-core conservative and it just doesn't get much better than that! Well that's okay I guess, I'm sure bush will find another person who is ultra-conservative to serve on the court. As long as he gets the person in before he goes out of office! So pretty much it'll happen. =)
Ok the momentous good thing.. well I tried a hamburger from collins today and it was the best hamburger I've ever had in my life! whoa! It gave sonic and storms a run for their money! dang it was good. So I just had to share that important information with you. I will now be going on an all cheeseburger diet. (ha i love that word diet when it has nothing to do with anything "healthy" per se!) Mmmm. I'll leave you now because it's time for me to bond with my AMAZING cheeseburger.
Well my favorite nominee for Supreme Court withdrew from the nominations and I have to admit I'm pretty sad. She seemed really cool and I really respected the stuff she had to say. Plus she was a hard-core conservative and it just doesn't get much better than that! Well that's okay I guess, I'm sure bush will find another person who is ultra-conservative to serve on the court. As long as he gets the person in before he goes out of office! So pretty much it'll happen. =)
Ok the momentous good thing.. well I tried a hamburger from collins today and it was the best hamburger I've ever had in my life! whoa! It gave sonic and storms a run for their money! dang it was good. So I just had to share that important information with you. I will now be going on an all cheeseburger diet. (ha i love that word diet when it has nothing to do with anything "healthy" per se!) Mmmm. I'll leave you now because it's time for me to bond with my AMAZING cheeseburger.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home