
So basically, I'm exhausted from this week. I need thanksgiving to be here NOW! At least this weekend starts now. Actually I do have one more class but it's only 50 minutes and I can suffer through that easily. Hopefully! Def rolled out of bed like 10 minutes before class. Gosh it's so hard to get up and go to class on Friday. I wish I could get a schedule without a class on friday next semester but i guess just one at 11 is okay. I went to see a play last night for my history class for extra credit. Def was the dumbest thing I've ever seen... but it was worth it for 2 extra points on my FINAL grade!!! (and i don't mean the test.. I mean the final average!!!) But anyway, I'm glad it's the weekend! Lady Bears basketball starts tonight! They're unfurling the CHAMPIONSHIP banner!!!!!! =) I love my bears!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home