Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Woohoo!!! Hanging out with meg in the big city of SEGUIN! =) Actually it's super much fun! Last night she found a clean episode of That 70's show and it was the funniest thing in the world. And then we went to wal mart and found these sweet wind-pants/sweatpants that were only $5! I was SOOO excited!

And then today we went to the outlet malls of San Marcus and spent a little bit of money shopping. But we got there just in time for lunch and ate at Bennigans! mmm mmm good. I've never been there before but it's a lot like cheddars or chili's. Then we shopped until we couldn't stand up anymore and stopped to eat at this place that was amazing in Seguin. Of course it was mexican food so no wonder! =) haha. mmmm It was great! (And yes my day revolved around shopping and eating. I'm a girl..what more do you want from me!? okay!? okay!) But anyway, now that I'm armed with my super cute new clothes, we can go anywhere! =)

My poor football time got their tales kicked today. I guess it was better this year than most years but for the most part it was humiliating. Pretty much. Poor Baylor. =( Sad day.

I love MEG! hehe =) shopping is so much fun. I think it should be a form of recovery for bad days. Except for nothing bad happened to me yesterday. I guess I was stalking up for all the bad days that may happen this semester? um yeah that was it! =)
Well I'm off to catch some zzzzzzzz's..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home