Oh my goodness! The air is broken in collins and it's 90 outside..thus in my room it is 12394802384 degrees. In europe no ac is great because you can open windows and use fans. but in collins where we're not allowed to open windows.. oh i loathe this! I'm going to go somewhere because this is MISERABLE...
Previous Posts
- Woohoo!!! Hanging out with meg in the big city of ...
- I've figured out where I'm going to buy my wedding...
- Building evacuation at 3:45 in the morning and mak...
- Dutton played in chapel this morning. SO GOOD, mmm...
- Well it's almost the weekend! okay not really. I j...
- I'm so tired of young people dying. I really am. I...
- PREETHI! I can't find your cell number. my phone h...
- So apparently halloween is really big in the colli...
- I hate it when the score of a game doesn't reflect...
- Welcome to FRIDAY! =) Thank goodness it finally ca...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home