Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I voted today for the first time!! how exciting!!! =) I felt dumb for being excited because most girls at baylor couldn't vote because they forgot to get absentee ballots since they're not in their home precincts. but I voted! and I'm excited!

In other news... today was tuesday and really nothing happened. =)

1 Comments:

  • At November 08, 2005 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey girl! I'm sending u my phone # in a text message :) 5 more months until I'm 18!!! I hope u made the right vote :) Well I'm excited about Thursday, we have soo much to catch up on! Have a great week! LOVE U!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home