So this weekend was GREAT fun! I went down to Galveston and hung out with Caleb =) How fun! I don't think i've laughed that hard in my entire life. Seriously, SO much fun. Oh and Sahara is my new favorite movie. And Steve Zahn is my new favorite actor. SO stinkin funny. Why can't all movies be funny like that?? Anyway.. Caleb is the best and I can't wait to see him over thanksgiving too!!
My roommate decided to come home finally (she didn't sleep here at all last week) and now she won't leave. i don't think she's left all day long. All the lights in my room are off besides my desk lamp and she's been sleeping/watching the tv ALL day long. FRUSTRATION! King of the hill and simpsons are getting REALLY REALLY old. I'm going to the study room now because I can't do anything in my own room. ARGH!
My roommate decided to come home finally (she didn't sleep here at all last week) and now she won't leave. i don't think she's left all day long. All the lights in my room are off besides my desk lamp and she's been sleeping/watching the tv ALL day long. FRUSTRATION! King of the hill and simpsons are getting REALLY REALLY old. I'm going to the study room now because I can't do anything in my own room. ARGH!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home