
So today has been great! Busy, but great! i'm about to start packing and I think I'm going to head on home and just come back up for my one class tomorrow. SO! Today.. Went to the chiropractor.. interesting experience. I feel like I heard so many pops in a row it was like a machine gun. BUT! it felt amazing. Although my neck being twisted and turned was a little awkward, I'm not gonna lie. But hey if it helps, that's great.
Then! This afternoon, Emily and April and I took all the money that we collected last week in front of Collins and bought TEN turkeys and TEN huge pies. We took them over to the Mission Waco Meyer Center and donated them for the Thanksgiving dinner that they have for the homeless. AND! the turkeys were 30-40 cents cheaper per pound then we expected so we donate the leftover $83.00 to the Benevolence Fund and helped them pay for the free Clinic that they run cuz they said they were really short on funds for Presecriptions. Can I just say, everything today ran like clockwork and it was amazing how God provided for EVERYTHING! It was so cool! Also, I got the best email I think I've ever gotten in my life today. It's great when people tell you how you influenced them when you really didn't even plan on it, ya know? It was just a GREAT day! and on top of all of that, I get to hang out with Stace tomorrow AND I have the best date in the whole world tomorrow night =) Pretty much, I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I love life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home