Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, November 28, 2005

Today is beautiful! The air is cold and clear. =) It's wonderful. As I was walking back to Collins from Arabic, I couldn't help but be SO thankful for the opportunity to go to Baylor. Although I was hesitant at first, if given the chance now to go to any college in the world I would still pick Baylor. My girls are amazing, God has blessed me so much. They have the sweetest hearts in the world! So I'm going to finish eating my pumpkin pie and start studying for finals. =)

I spent part of the weekend at Caleb's grandparents. SO fun! I think we played more games in one day than I've played all year ;) It was crazy fun though and Caleb makes me laugh like no one else. I can't wait for Christmas...a month with Caleb.. wow I told you I was happy today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home