Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, August 27, 2006






Update, Update!!! So, Saturday night we 3rd floor girls of yesteryear got together and drove to Salado to eat dinner at the Mansion. Oh my word is was SO crazy fun. I love those girls like none other.. Of course, anytime dinner is a 5 hour ordeal and there are 16 girls.. that should tell you something =) Here are some highlight pics from the night.. Oh and Rachel and Laura making funny faces.. that's "Hootie and the Blowfish" haha. =) And the one where I'm in the middle are both of my roommates! Whit's on the left and Jess is on the right. Such a crazy fun group! I love my girls!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home