It's been a fun few weeks. Crazy busy and SO much studying.. but fun! Went to the lake for labor day weekend with some family friends. Went to college station last weekend to see caleb's new apartment and this weekend my girls are coming with me to the lake =) Should be a blast! Hopefully I'll have pics when I return... =)
Previous Posts
- Update, Update!!! So, Saturday night we 3rd floor ...
- Welcome to Baylor! Well I survived leading Welcome...
- Well summer at home is about to be over! I move in...
- Ok, so I just made a homemade pizza and I'm afraid...
- Well, I'm sitting at work and my dad is so busy th...
- Back from ALASKA! It was beautiful and the weather...
- Here's some pics from my birthday dinner last nigh...
- Spent the week basically out at the lake house. I'...
- Two more days of minimester and then a whole week ...
- My girls are all moving out. =( I never thought I'...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home