Previous Posts
- Got myself a new shirt.. you're all going to be je...
- Back from the lake! Good news and bad news... so t...
- It's been a fun few weeks. Crazy busy and SO much ...
- Update, Update!!! So, Saturday night we 3rd floor ...
- Welcome to Baylor! Well I survived leading Welcome...
- Well summer at home is about to be over! I move in...
- Ok, so I just made a homemade pizza and I'm afraid...
- Well, I'm sitting at work and my dad is so busy th...
- Back from ALASKA! It was beautiful and the weather...
- Here's some pics from my birthday dinner last nigh...







2 Comments:
At December 05, 2006 3:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
Sadly I remember the 80's. And sadly, you guys look just right!!! (Can you believe people went out in public like that? And that people who didn't dress like that were made fun of?)
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, MM!
At December 07, 2006 2:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
You guys are SO good looking! I'm calling for a new post- Thanksgiving? Crazy things you do during finals? Latest most embarassing moment?
Kaela
Post a Comment
<< Home