Oh I forgot to ask this! um..how do you put links to other people's blogs on the side of your blog? If you know just email me and tell me k? or something! ya i dunno. I'm really not into this whole computer thing so I really have no clue how to do anything. but it looks like fun. ha! later
Previous Posts
- Hello!!!! Well it's monday and I didn't go to Leal...
- btw- did I mention that Leal's closed for this who...
- Howdy! 9 more days until I'm 16! ach I am so tired...
- I know I write too many times a day on these thing...
- Ok, so I just got home from serving drinks all day...
- Good morning! (or whatever time it is when you rea...
- WOW! I am totally on cloud 9! I just got an mail f...
- Hey! Wow I can't believe it's already the 4th of J...
- ok this whole googlism thing or whatever it's call...
- Hey guys! Wow I finally got a blog...will I ever u...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home