Today is going to be so stinkin busy!! Today I'm workin for my dad to paint an apartment. Should be fun stuff. But this morning I have to go GET all the stuff first. And matching the paint is going to be the no fun part....go get paint chips....drive all the way out to baylor...see which one matches...go back to the paint store and THEN buy the paint. yuck. oh well. =) and the prayer meeting is today too!!! I hope we do the worship again. i love that. I can't believe today's already friday! It's crazy how time flies. =) Anyways. I better go get all the paint stuff!!!
Previous Posts
- Well this morning my best friend in the whole worl...
- Yay for "long" drives. Tonight after church we we...
- Hey!!! It's RAINING!! =) yay!!!! At first I was no...
- Man! This morning I so did not want to get up! The...
- blah blah blah blog...what's the point to these th...
- So ya know what I figured out? When you wallow in ...
- What a day. I'm so sick of wearing this facade. T...
- G'morning!! What's up!? Last night my sister had ...
- So I had this "ah ha" moment this morning in churc...
- filled up my car this afternoon...wow it hurt to t...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home