Yay for "long" drives. Tonight after church we went to B&N and had a blast pickin up hot guys...okay maybe not....haha. after that I took Lauren home. Well her house is over in Hewitt and mine is in Woodway so it's a ways off. So I was driving back from her house in the rain and I had this really mellow Nickle Creek song on. It was so nice just to have time to think about all that's been going on lately. So I just drove home thinking and thinking. Sometimes I think I get so caught up in the moment I forget to think about the future and also forget to learn from experiences. I love it when I'm in the mood just to think about things. It was so nice to just slow down for a few minutes...even tho it really wasn't more than 15 minutes. It was so nice. If I wasn't paying for gas I would've gone past my house and just kept going until I ran out. yay for 'long' drives. =)
Previous Posts
- Hey!!! It's RAINING!! =) yay!!!! At first I was no...
- Man! This morning I so did not want to get up! The...
- blah blah blah blog...what's the point to these th...
- So ya know what I figured out? When you wallow in ...
- What a day. I'm so sick of wearing this facade. T...
- G'morning!! What's up!? Last night my sister had ...
- So I had this "ah ha" moment this morning in churc...
- filled up my car this afternoon...wow it hurt to t...
- about to go eat chinese food with some buds. I lo...
- I NEVER thought I'd say this but I think I've had...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home