Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, July 28, 2003

What a day. I'm so sick of wearing this facade. This morning I got a call from a lady at Providence that my grandma had gone to earlier last week. The lady told me all this stuff about how it wasn't urgent but she needed to talk to my mom "now." (explain that to me please...) So she wouldn't tell me whatever it was. That was the first hint something was wrong. Then 5 minutes before I left for the Namibia prayer meeting, my parents called me into the living room and told me that my grandmother (Mimi) has a highly aggressive form of cancer. The doctors feel like they've caught it pretty early on and they think that if they do surgery they can get it all out at once. But still...my grandma is 83 and has never had any kind of health complication ever. So this doesn't make sense to me at all. I don't get it. I didn't have time whenever I found out to react because I had to be somewhere so I just put on a smile and took off out the door. Bad move. Always deal with things right when they hit you. I came home an hour later and it hit me even harder. What a bad day. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home