So ya know what I figured out? When you wallow in self-pity you miss a whole lot of what's going on around you. I'm so retarded. a lot. I just wasted pretty much a whole day thinkin about stuff that's not going to change no matter how much I think about it. I hate it when I do that.
Previous Posts
- What a day. I'm so sick of wearing this facade. T...
- G'morning!! What's up!? Last night my sister had ...
- So I had this "ah ha" moment this morning in churc...
- filled up my car this afternoon...wow it hurt to t...
- about to go eat chinese food with some buds. I lo...
- I NEVER thought I'd say this but I think I've had...
- Hello! So this morning I got up pretty early to go...
- Hey! I have to type like mad because I've got to b...
- This is NOTHING aimed at anyone. I promise. It's j...
- So I just read my last post...I sound like everyth...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home