Man! This morning I so did not want to get up! The phone rang at 8:30 so I got up and answered it and talked to a lady for about 10 minutes then trudged back to my bedroom and slept for another 2 hours. Then my mom came in and said I really had to get up. Darn. So then I got up and there's this long list of errands waiting for me =( No fun. So I've gotten most of them done but some of them I just can't do yet. so ya. plus it's not even noon yet and it's already 95 degrees outside!! eesh...and this is just July. But that's okay because WNL is tonight =) and WAC and the prayer meeting and BECAUSE it's so hot...it's a perfect day to swim! yay for that. AND Rachel's comin to WNL tonight!!!!! YAY! AND I started a new book this morning and it's really good! =) Yay for good days.
Previous Posts
- blah blah blah blog...what's the point to these th...
- So ya know what I figured out? When you wallow in ...
- What a day. I'm so sick of wearing this facade. T...
- G'morning!! What's up!? Last night my sister had ...
- So I had this "ah ha" moment this morning in churc...
- filled up my car this afternoon...wow it hurt to t...
- about to go eat chinese food with some buds. I lo...
- I NEVER thought I'd say this but I think I've had...
- Hello! So this morning I got up pretty early to go...
- Hey! I have to type like mad because I've got to b...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home