i think i'm not goin to blog for like a week. just because. i kinda have been re-reading other old blogs and mine and i think they're just kinda a way to say stuff without directing it at people and gossip without talking to someone ya know? at least i feel like i've been using mine as that kind of outlet. back to private journals!
Previous Posts
- wow for some reason i just thought it was wednesda...
- You know how there are just people that just rub o...
- wow so this morning the sermon (if you could call ...
- Well tonight was homecoming. I've never had so muc...
- Well tonight we went and met a friend who's stayin...
- ****vents frustration furiously!****
- I really don't know why but today was just an awes...
- I got to the Y today without getting lost! Ya I wa...
- ahhh! i hate research papers!!!!!! somebody shoot me!
- I love Mr. Bean

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home