Man, cartoons these days just aren't what they used to be =) but it sure beats school. I hate being sick!! hopefully by tomorrow I'll be better! yikes i will have so much homework it's not even funny! how no fun...well back to cartoons for now. later
Previous Posts
- Well it's finally the middle of the week. I always...
- well my dad's been spray painting outside for the ...
- BORED!! ahh somebody shoot me! I'm going to die of...
- So many miracles (yes I said miracles) have happen...
- If you're Episcoplalian or easily offended stop re...
- what an interesting day! At least I have less home...
- Happy Sunday! yay! We had some fun girls over for ...
- I was really mean to someone today who totally did...
- couldn't resist this one...the cause of death was ...
- i think i'm not goin to blog for like a week. just...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home