So many miracles (yes I said miracles) have happened today. God is so good! I love it when He lets me physically see a little of what He's doing! Why He cares at all about what I think I have no clue...but I sure feel loved when He lets me in on a few things here and there. =) I just get this mental image of this big teddy bear guy leaning over my shoulder pointing at someone and being like, "Look Mary Margaret. Look how I'm about to turn their world upside down" Then somehow they find out about Christ and He just grins this huge grin...even though it's a single person in a world of billions! I know the cheese factor was really high in that but I really can't explain it. I'm just like whoa check that one out...and look what He just did there...whoa that person just totally did a 180! ya know? It's crazy to think that even though I am absolutely a puny lil kid He answers my prayers and makes stuff happen so that He will be glorified. God's the BEST!
Previous Posts
- If you're Episcoplalian or easily offended stop re...
- what an interesting day! At least I have less home...
- Happy Sunday! yay! We had some fun girls over for ...
- I was really mean to someone today who totally did...
- couldn't resist this one...the cause of death was ...
- i think i'm not goin to blog for like a week. just...
- wow for some reason i just thought it was wednesda...
- You know how there are just people that just rub o...
- wow so this morning the sermon (if you could call ...
- Well tonight was homecoming. I've never had so muc...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home