BORED!! ahh somebody shoot me! I'm going to die of monotony! yikes! I went outside to get in my car and go somewhere and whenever I stepped into the carport I couldn't find my car......my dad had borrowed it. So there was no cars to take.....nowhere to go....!!!!! ahhhhhh!!! So bored..first day in like a month that I didn't have any emails. =( no one to reply to. Called a friend and she was in Hillsboro!!! sheesh. what a day.....
Previous Posts
- So many miracles (yes I said miracles) have happen...
- If you're Episcoplalian or easily offended stop re...
- what an interesting day! At least I have less home...
- Happy Sunday! yay! We had some fun girls over for ...
- I was really mean to someone today who totally did...
- couldn't resist this one...the cause of death was ...
- i think i'm not goin to blog for like a week. just...
- wow for some reason i just thought it was wednesda...
- You know how there are just people that just rub o...
- wow so this morning the sermon (if you could call ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home