what an interesting day! At least I have less homework than last night! sheesh that was insane! But anyways...I got home today and there was a bottle of my fav drink from B&N in the fridge with a "2 MM Love Mom" note on it. Awesome! It's got cherry and loganberry in it. I looked up loganberries online cuz I thought that was something they were making up...BUT they're real!!! Cool. Only I looked on the label and it says "contains 1% juice" haha. oh well. I love preservatives. =) great stuff.
My mom's going out of town again tomorrow. This time it's in the States though. Still...another weekend with leftovers. ha just kidding.
I've been using this list to pray for my top 10 lost friends and God's working already! Like I prayed for really specific stuff and it's happening. It's kinda strange but extremely beyond belief amazingly exciting! =) yay God! Won't take long and these kids'll be in my family.
My mom's going out of town again tomorrow. This time it's in the States though. Still...another weekend with leftovers. ha just kidding.
I've been using this list to pray for my top 10 lost friends and God's working already! Like I prayed for really specific stuff and it's happening. It's kinda strange but extremely beyond belief amazingly exciting! =) yay God! Won't take long and these kids'll be in my family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home