Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Well it's finally the middle of the week. I always love Wednesdays. Even though it's jam packed with stuff it's just fun. I think I like being busy better than not busy. Although not too busy. Well that made no sense
This weekend I'm going to Stinger Daze at Howard Payne! Wohoo! It's only $10 and I get a t-shirt, football ticket, and breakfast and lunch. fun stuff! AND! my parents are letting me drive all the way to Brownwood by myself. First road trip..how exciting. =) If anyone else is going (which i seriously doubt) let me know and I'll meet ya at the game. What a happy day. And I don't really know why. I just had a great day. Yay for great days. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home