So much homework/make up work!! ahh! I'm so glad I got sick over the weekend and not during the school week. The homework would be incredible...yikes. Poor LM. =(
Tonight after I got off the phone with Tyler I was taking my contacts out since they were bothering me. When I leaned close to the mirror I saw all these little "hive" things under my eyes. It was so weird! The first time I looked there were 3 on one side and 1 on the other...next time there were 5 and 1. It was annoying! And they itched like mad! I have no idea what happened either....just looked like a bunch of little mosquito bites under my eyes! And then while my dad was gone to get some benedril (sp?) 3 more came up on my eyelid! And now they hurt! sheesh. What the heck is goin on! arg this is strange.
Tonight after I got off the phone with Tyler I was taking my contacts out since they were bothering me. When I leaned close to the mirror I saw all these little "hive" things under my eyes. It was so weird! The first time I looked there were 3 on one side and 1 on the other...next time there were 5 and 1. It was annoying! And they itched like mad! I have no idea what happened either....just looked like a bunch of little mosquito bites under my eyes! And then while my dad was gone to get some benedril (sp?) 3 more came up on my eyelid! And now they hurt! sheesh. What the heck is goin on! arg this is strange.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home