Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Woohoo for saturday! today has been so fun! (and i've only been up for 4 hours!) meaghann and I ordered corrigan shirts (tres chic bien sur!) and we met rach and amanda there...they're so funny! after an hour of debating what should be on them they finally decided to get them on monday. hahaha. i'm glad meaghann and I could make decisions...and we agreed on everything! it was so cool! plus then we kinda planned out what all we're going to do for corrigan. the only thing we can't come up with is what to do friday! but everything else is planned and super fun!

Tonight is the french club thing! yay! i think i'm supposed to bring a dessert..hmmmm what should i take!? i have no clue...ehh...i'll think up something! hmm I need some coffee! NOW! k bye bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home