Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, March 27, 2004

I went to my first track meet today! Stacey was running hurdles and for once it was in town so Katelyn and Lauren and I went to go watch her run. She did really well. We had to ask her a lot of questions because we didn't know what anything was but that's okay =) Then Katelyn left for an audition at the civic theatre. fun stuff! Last night I was online registering for the SAT and right as I got to the receipt page my computer froze and would not print the page (which is necessary for taking the test...) I was so mad! I nearly cried, it bugged me that much. haha. but then I found a way that you can get back on and find that receipt so it's okay now. =) I ate at Leal's today for the first time in like 2 weeks. I was about to go crazy without my saturday leal's! whew I feel much better now....haha. Well I'm going to go take a shower because even though I didn't run at the meet today I still smell like I did. That's kinda interesting. bleh. haha. oh well! shower time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home