Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, March 06, 2004

If I hear anyone else talk about prom diets I will hit them. Why in the heck does anyone need to go on a diet for one night!?! It's not like all of a sudden your date's going to realize you're fat! (haha... don't you think he would've noticed that already!?....hahaha soooo jk) I mean I can understand getting your hair done/nails done/buying a dress etc...you have to wear something and I certainly can't do my own hair....but a diet!!?!? give me a break! ach. Crazy girls. WHY!?

Last night I was talkin to Meaghann and Rach about New York and I'm so excited! Oh my word. Just talking about all the stuff we'll be doing and what dress we're wearing to see the different plays and touring the United Nations (I'm totally psyched about that one!...I know I'm a nerd) and all the diplomatic places...oh I'm going to die! And the Yankee game will be super fun too. I love baseball. =) Wow it's so close..well kind of..like 2 months!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

hm. So I slept on my couch last night that's shorter than me and now I have a serious neck/shoulder cramp. ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home