So my adrenaline is still out of control from six flags! The last thing I rode.....Dive Bomber Alley ! (aka the bungee...) it was so fun! I went with my dad this time cuz all the other girls chickened out. losers. ha. but I had a blast and my dad nearly had a heart-attack. hm. Well I'm going to go have some serious grandma time...woohoo!!! It's her birthday today =D so I'm off!!!!
Previous Posts
- I saw my second R-rated movie today. and it was cu...
- I completely forgot I had a blog this week! I was ...
- I was driving home from women's choral rehearsal a...
- I've been outside for like an hour just enjoying t...
- yay for Anne! She's at a ZAT in Dallas and today s...
- If I hear anyone else talk about prom diets I will...
- So I haven't blogged in forever it feels like. Or ...
- Friday...finally. Man I'm so wiped out. I was real...
- Bonne Mardi Gras! Welp today is Mardi Gras and it...
- so I saw these shirts today that made me laugh..."...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home