Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, March 14, 2004

I completely forgot I had a blog this week! I was online today and then all of sudden I was like, "oh yeah..my blog" and then I looked and I hadn't written since monday. haha. that was funny. So my mom and my sister are in Turkey (how no fair) and dad and I are stuck in waco. (gag me, of course) so I think that's kinda sad. At least my friends are mostly still in town too. =) I'm so glad it's spring break! I think I would die without a break right about now. school is exhausting this year. hm. so now I'm going to do something else.........bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home