I was driving home from women's choral rehearsal and I listened to this watermark cd that I hadn't heard in a while. Oh my word the first song was amazing. I drove around my block, yes, wasting gas so I could finish it, it was that good! I love re-discovering new cds! (ie Ginny Owens!! and Watermark!) =D
Previous Posts
- I've been outside for like an hour just enjoying t...
- yay for Anne! She's at a ZAT in Dallas and today s...
- If I hear anyone else talk about prom diets I will...
- So I haven't blogged in forever it feels like. Or ...
- Friday...finally. Man I'm so wiped out. I was real...
- Bonne Mardi Gras! Welp today is Mardi Gras and it...
- so I saw these shirts today that made me laugh..."...
- Hm Interesting day. Church was incredible. The pa...
- I went to see that Teenage Drama Queen movie (no l...
- this has to have been one of the busiest weeks of ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home