yay for Anne! She's at a ZAT in Dallas and today she played 3 sets and split every single one of them. She had to play a tie breaker in all 3 of them but she won every single match =) She's in the semi-finals of the main bracket!!! I'm so proud of her. But she's absolutely exhausted (7 hours of tennis will do that to you) She's really dehydrated =/ But she played so well! =D yay for anne!
Previous Posts
- If I hear anyone else talk about prom diets I will...
- So I haven't blogged in forever it feels like. Or ...
- Friday...finally. Man I'm so wiped out. I was real...
- Bonne Mardi Gras! Welp today is Mardi Gras and it...
- so I saw these shirts today that made me laugh..."...
- Hm Interesting day. Church was incredible. The pa...
- I went to see that Teenage Drama Queen movie (no l...
- this has to have been one of the busiest weeks of ...
- Where do you people find all these quizzes!?!? (Th...
- Today I am "soccer mom" While my parents are at th...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home