hey hey hey! So I went to this concert tonight that totally rocked! The girl used to go to my church but she's lived in England for almost 2 years now. Their band is called TAU and they're super cool! I loved their songs...so my sister bought a cd..well the genius got in the car w/o it and didn't go back to get it. ugh!!!!! that's so annoying. I'll order another one I guess. hm.
The frogs in my back yard are really loud. Normally they're really cute but right now they're bugging the crud outta me. This weekend seemed really long but I got nothing done and no sleep.
I'm so ready for summer it's not even funny. I don't think I've ever been in survival mode for this long at a time. I've totally quit trying in any class and I don't care at all....summer better be here fast!
The frogs in my back yard are really loud. Normally they're really cute but right now they're bugging the crud outta me. This weekend seemed really long but I got nothing done and no sleep.
I'm so ready for summer it's not even funny. I don't think I've ever been in survival mode for this long at a time. I've totally quit trying in any class and I don't care at all....summer better be here fast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home