Tonight was the choir banquet...which I wasn't looking forward to until today. After going I can say that it was awesome. Baylor showtime was so-so as was the food but saying bye to all the seniors was sad and funny at the same time. Paper plate awards totally rocked! I finally got to wear this great dress that I've had since Feb. but haven't worn to church because it's way too dressy. Oh I love it! =) Super fun...except I couldn't find my shoes so I had to wear Anne's and the heels are seriously 3-4 inches tall. Holy cow I so nearly fell down 3 different times! but I didn't so it's okay. Alec and I had a great convo in french (minus my verb conjugations...eek!) and it was fun. He had been to the optomitrist (sp?) earlier and he couldn't see or read anything. hahahaha. cracked me up. Then Meaghann made me laugh so stinkin hard I thought I would spill my drink..she's such a goof. Then there's Ryan's jokes...what can I say...
Awww... I love choir kids. =) I miss New York....
Awww... I love choir kids. =) I miss New York....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home