Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, July 30, 2004

Hey guys. So today was mostly a lazy day. Although we did help by cleaning out the chapel this morning that's about all that we did today that was constructive. I'm still wearing my pj's =) We watched more movies and played scrabble and we got bored so we cooked an apple pound cake. it was sooo good. aw man! It had this apple juice glaze that was killer. Too bad I could only eat a piece since I was full from dinner. =/ We had fun talking about the first time we made mac-n-cheese together when we were in 2nd grade. we screwed it up so bad. talk about sticky. yuck! anyways. it was really funny. we watched my big fat greek wedding tonight and that was hysterical because we'd both lived in albania. her parents laughed at all the same parts mine do too. it was funny. tomorrow we're cleaning the dorms (they run like a ministry center) and mopping and sweeping and all that good stuff. and then going bowling or shopping or to dinner or a combo of the 3! I read a really good book today since we really didn't go anywhere or do much. It's called Wild at Heart. I'd heard of it before but today it was on the coffee table so I just picked it up to browse thru it. I couldn't put it down and I finished it about 30 minutes ago. ha! Well I better hit the sack! see ya'll (oh wait that's texan) adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home