hola! This morning the whole family was gone running errands so while they were gone I climbed up onto the balcony and sat there reading my Bible and looking out over the hills and the sea. Oh my word it was amazing. I just don't think you can beat that. It's so easy to be still when you don't have another house to look at right across the street. Or maybe it's just me =) anyhow. It was incredible and I love times like those.
Previous Posts
- So. spain is really great. It's gorgeous. It's all...
- Hola! buenos noches! So, here's your run down on t...
- I'm in spain! it's so much fun! it's for sure 2 in...
- what's an average iq score? I don't even have a ra...
- whirlwind day! It's 9 and I've been up for an hour...
- Thoughts are racing through my head. I'm so confus...
- Man after camp I'm having a serious back-rub withd...
- Hm. Blogger has changed yet again. I can't handle ...
- next time you see him...talk to tyler about the st...
- okay this will be my 4th time to type a post..hope...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home