Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, July 03, 2004

squats are horrible terrible things. My legs are killing me (and yes of course I'm pathetic and out of shape but i already know that!) haha. I can't walk normal today...haha. I got up super early this morning (9:30!) and I'm not so sure why. I'm so bored with all this extra time! sheesh. Sleep would be much more practical. Well I'll leave you with another fun story =)

Last week, 3 students were invited into a home where there was an older man that was sick (not sure what) and was vomiting blood. They felt impressed to pray for this man. Yesterday, this same group was walking about the neighborhood and they were being chased by a young guy that they barely recognized. He didn’t speak much English but they could make out that he wanted to take them to his house. They assumed that maybe this was a guy that they had given a book to earlier but because of the language barrier were hesitant to go with him. Finally, they followed him to a building that they vaguely remembered. There was the man that they had prayed for last week. He grabbed one of the students and kissed him and called him “son.” He said you prayed for me last week and now I am well. Oh my word. This household received a Book last week, pray that they would recognize God’s hand at work in their home.

Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home