Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, July 05, 2004

this makes for a very interesting waste of time! =)

Type your name (Mary Margaret) with your:

nose: mar y marga r et (so my chin gets in the way...)

elbow: mart5yu mnjasrhgasreyt

tongue: marcy margaret(i was worried about getting shocked on this one!)

chin: marety mjarfgazrfedtr

feet: mary mkargaretr

eyes closed and one finger: mati margaret

back of hand: mkszfr ,argaredt

palm: mzsfyh mzarfgbazrfedgt

wrist: mazrty marggsgtey

Wow...is it bad that I had a whole lot of fun doing this? I think I deserve extra points for the length of my name. On a less moronic note... I'm reading this really really good book. It's written by this girl who turned 16 the day the Taliban took over Kabul and it's like her autobiography of the past 4 years after that. that's like 97-2001. it's really incredible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home