hm. so I just found out that the carpet that was supposed to be laid today at Michelle's house didn't get even started. Thanks to reliable carpet people eh? No problem..it's not like she's moving in the day after tomorrow or anything. Dang I'm such a loser it's like 8 and I'm sitting at home by myself. Hm..phone call time!
Previous Posts
- this makes for a very interesting waste of time! =...
- squats are horrible terrible things. My legs are k...
- Score!! I love this show!! You are SALUTE YOUR SH...
- Today we worked on this house that was a total wre...
- I got a letter in the mail today that wasn't a col...
- This week has been full of computer problems. Gosh...
- Today we were eating lunch with some friends who u...
- I had a dream that it rained last night. Nothing e...
- Sweet story...again from my friend Rita. =) She li...
- hm so I washed my car today for the first time sin...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home