Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, August 20, 2004

Lindsay's at baylor!! Wow she's so old. =) haha. I'm so excited and sad at the same time. but I'm really glad it's in the same town so that way we can still hang out! Oh my word I'm so glad it's friday. This week has seemed really long (partially due to homework every night until 12) and other things too... at least it's over! So today Meg and I started big sis/lil sis stuff in Meistersingers and since I'm VP I got to plan it all. It was way fun! (hannah's prez but she was gone today) hehe. but yeah it was cool. The rain this morning was crazy. I haven't been that soaked since I was in the lake! haha. Today at lunch was really fun. I don't know why. Stacey made me laugh =) haha. the whole senior table thing is somewhat humorous as though giving us a lunch table will make us have seniority...?? at least they're trying I guess. I'm going to give them some ideas because whoever came up with that one was weird. Anyways...I'm off to see a much-needed chick-flick! yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home