never leave homework until sunday night...now I have to do it and I really really don't want to. So I'm not going to. How awful I'm a slacker already this year..that didn't take long... oh my word I love Italian Job. It doesn't matter how many times I see it- it's still so good!
Previous Posts
- how ironic...after my last post Mrs. Evans has a h...
- hey. So this afternoon while we were eating at McD...
- Lindsay's at baylor!! Wow she's so old. =) haha. I...
- hola! Today has been somewhat interesting! I hope ...
- Hola! welcome to the second day of prison camp...o...
- Bonjour! So back in my first day of french after h...
- I can't get enough of this blog today. =) haha. ju...
- My mom totally rocks my face off! This morning aft...
- Confession while cleaning my room today: I have 8 ...
- Cats (ie: pumpkin) are the most wonderful things i...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home