Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, August 21, 2004

hey. So this afternoon while we were eating at McDonalds (so not my choice..) my mom's phone rang and one of my relatives died while cycling today. My mom's cousin died 25 years ago and his wife re-married 5 years later. Now her 'new' husband has died again. It's just not fair. Her first husband died in a car accident and then now this one of a heart-attack. He was only 52. I'm so sick of family/friends of mine dying. This makes 5 in about 3 years. I just can't take it anymore. I don't understand. It's not fair. It doesn't make sense. I'm tired of it hurting my family. I'm sick of it making my mom upset. I can't stand it anymore. It's gotta stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home