Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, September 05, 2004

so today is nasty muggy! yuck! church this morning was definately awful! haha. My dad and I wrote notes back and forth the whole time. My dad threatened to convert to islam. it was really funny. I laughed the whole time. So as a whole church was really fun. haha...just not for the right reasons. and then after church we went to buzzard billy's and ate the spiciest food I've ever had in my life. By the time we finished we had eaten all the bread and drank about a gallon of water each. And both of us had runny noses. haha. it was hysterical. I had fun =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home