Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, September 04, 2004

BLAST this stupid cold! It's getting worse and worse and worse. I tried to zap it on Wednesday with a serious dose of Vitamin C and Zinc but I'm afraid it did absolutely nothing. Or maybe I just don't know how much worse it can get! The past 2 days have been the most fun days I've had since last year prolly! I have to say that Napoleon Dynamite was excellent even though I still don't know what the plot was. It reminds me of Tommy and/or my brother. (This was my sister's observation but I think she was very right!) Poor Anne is playing in a ZAT in dallas today only she had a bad day and lost terrible to a not very good girl. She can still win consolation but I think she's really disappointed. When I talked to her on the phone I thought she was going to cry. poor kid. =( oh and last night's simultaneous text messages took the cake, eh, stace? =) not to mention "pranks 'r' us." confused, my friends? oh you'll understand in a few days... not to worry. I'm off to temple to go visit the evans! I hope she's doin better. =) My cat is saying hello right now so I better go give him some attention...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home