Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, August 30, 2004

so today was another perfect day. how often does that happen on monday!? I fell asleep in ipc because it was so retarded. and I almost did in choir because all of the songs we are singing are either really cool or just flat out gorgeous. I presented my poster in French and I feel really good about it. I improvised a lot and I dont' think I made any grammar mistakes! (which for me is unheard of!) And after school...well it was just awesome and you'll have to take my word for it. =) Today was my parents' anniversary and I got up this morning and there were 29 roses in a gorgeous vase on the dining table for the 29 years my parents have been married. Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever heard? I cried. I don't know how they do it. I don't think I've ever been so thankful for anything in my life. I think I take them for granted too much. hm. I'm going to go hang out with them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home