Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, August 28, 2004

choir lock-in totally rocked my socks off! Wow it was so much fun!! (oh yeah and so was sonic after half time!) so we get out there and we played volleyball for like 2 or 3 hours. Needless to say the seniors beat the jrs 4 times before they finally gave up! it was great! I have bruises all over my arms/hands from it but it was so worth it. then I went and talked with a bunch of people for a while and in the process I definitely ate 1/2 a can of cheddar-jalapeno dip. Talk about fun! mmm I love junk food. then we watched two movies and I fell asleep in the middle of the second one. (this is at about 4) however my wonderful friend tommy came in at 5:30 and yelled "MARCO!!!!" and nicely woke me up. (cough cough) yeah but that was fun too so it's okay. And rehearsal got cancelled since we had all (surprise!) lost our voices to some extent so we got to go home early. On the way home it was so pretty and peaceful and everyone was asleep so I drove up to a big hill and watched the sun poke through the clouds while it rained. It was gorgeous. And then I ran out of gas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home