hey hey! So yesterday was just wonderful! It was a great day even with school and then church was really good. and then after church was really fun. I particularly liked the whole 'stealing mikel's doors' part. =) That totally rocked! Everything yesterday was like perfect. I guess it's not too often that good days like that come along. Or maybe they do but I just don't see them? I don't know. Whatever the case...yesterday was awesome. Oh and cats in parking lots are bad. Especially scary cats that can jump really high (like into cars through a window...)
Previous Posts
- hey! I think the perfect song to describe my mood ...
- Too much homework. Why do I have 2 projects to do ...
- house meetings are awesome! Where else do you get ...
- never leave homework until sunday night...now I ha...
- how ironic...after my last post Mrs. Evans has a h...
- hey. So this afternoon while we were eating at McD...
- Lindsay's at baylor!! Wow she's so old. =) haha. I...
- hola! Today has been somewhat interesting! I hope ...
- Hola! welcome to the second day of prison camp...o...
- Bonjour! So back in my first day of french after h...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home