hola! I am SO tired today. Man I wish it was friday night and I could just go to bed and sleep for at least 12 hours! and then wake up and be at leal's. =) hm that would be nice but right now I'm studying. (well I'm supposed to be) So advisory is beyond retarded. It's so funny how they think they're actually reaching people. I'm still mad that they didn't put Anne in my group. That bites the big one. ugh. and I just found out that my senior pics are being taken the same day as the SLT retreat. awful! So I either try and get them moved to the same day as school or I have puffy eyes from no sleep. hm that sounds good. haha. My fish is staring at me funny right now. He's so cute! I really have nothing to say. sooo..
Previous Posts
- so today was another perfect day. how often does t...
- choir lock-in totally rocked my socks off! Wow it ...
- text messages make the world go 'round =) I got un...
- hey hey! So yesterday was just wonderful! It was a...
- hey! I think the perfect song to describe my mood ...
- Too much homework. Why do I have 2 projects to do ...
- house meetings are awesome! Where else do you get ...
- never leave homework until sunday night...now I ha...
- how ironic...after my last post Mrs. Evans has a h...
- hey. So this afternoon while we were eating at McD...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home