Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, September 13, 2004

funny day. well actually it's monday so nothing is too funny... anyway... I definately didn't get to sleep until like 1 and then I woke up at 4:20!!! why!?!?! I've never done that before and I didn't go back to sleep until 5:30. ugh. I hate that. So let's just say i'm a little tired today.. =) I came home from school and the french club meeting (excitement!!!) and JT was sitting at the counter reading a magazine. I was like, "what are you doing here!?" haha. but he came to get some cooking stuff because he's gotten really into cooking lately. what an awesome guy! but yeah so that was really fun because I got to talk to him for a little while and update him on what I've been up to and then see what he's been doing. So today I've been trying to figure out what college I want to go to. I really am apathetic about this and I think that may be bad. I just don't care. Like there's no where that I really want to go or even anything that jumps out at me. I have it narrowed down to my top 3 but that's just for practical reasons. I don't particularly like any of them nor care to go there. *sigh* I kind of wish someone (ie God) would just tell me where to go. Because anywhere's great I just want to be excited about something. or looking forward to something. but I just don't really want to go anywhere specifically. ugh i hate being indecisive....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home