oh my word today was great! everything was just fun! the best part: after school I'm walking out to my car after the french club party and I open my front door annnnnd there's 2 cookies sitting in the drivers' seat. AND it's a peanut butter cookie and a chocolate chip cookie (my 2 favs) which Caleb has left there after school. Can we say thoughtful? yes... awesome? yes... today rocked!
Previous Posts
- oh my word this week is soo busy. today is french ...
- today has been so busy! I have so many tests/proje...
- funny day. well actually it's monday so nothing is...
- yeah so I just got asked to homecoming..what's tha...
- My grandma on the subject of aging: "I'm so old I ...
- hello again..yes i know i have no life due to my i...
- fun day! It's raining, I'm sick and I'm wearing a ...
- so today is nasty muggy! yuck! church this mornin...
- Oh my word I DO NOT LIKE xangas. I'm just chillin...
- BLAST this stupid cold! It's getting worse and wor...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home