today has been so busy! I have so many tests/projects going on this week and this weekend that today in English I seriously considered just putting my head down and crying. It's not supposed to be like this my senior year! I'm supposed to be having fun..not a nervous break-down! And this is the first six-weeks! It only gets worse. I think next semester I will be dropping at least one of my ap classes maybe two if I can't handle this anymore. In government we've had a test EVERY day this week and then today she says, "oh and get out a sheet of paper. I think we'll go ahead and do a timed writing." a timed writing is exactly the same to me as a test. It takes the same amount of studying and you HAVE to know what you're talking about. Well since I had no idea we even had one today I had no clue what to write about when I saw the prompt. I started hyperventilating. sheez I can't take this anymore. Do my teachers have no clue that we're all ALREADY stressed to a maximum!?!? oh wait..that's right we're supposed to have nothing to do except assignments for their classes. !!! **deep breaths...
Previous Posts
- funny day. well actually it's monday so nothing is...
- yeah so I just got asked to homecoming..what's tha...
- My grandma on the subject of aging: "I'm so old I ...
- hello again..yes i know i have no life due to my i...
- fun day! It's raining, I'm sick and I'm wearing a ...
- so today is nasty muggy! yuck! church this mornin...
- Oh my word I DO NOT LIKE xangas. I'm just chillin...
- BLAST this stupid cold! It's getting worse and wor...
- USA Today hired Michael Moore to cover the Republi...
- hola! I am SO tired today. Man I wish it was frida...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home